Newport Beach Camps
What Would You Like to Learn Today?
Body Glove 15th St. Beach Camp
Enjoy both Beach and Bay activities at our 15th Street Beach Camp! Our curriculum and activities were designed by local elementary school teachers and lifeguards to be safe, inclusive and educational. Campers will be assigned to a Coach each day based on age and will experience a variety of different activities, games, and educational lessons throughout the week that are designed specifically for their age group.
When is it?
June 25th - August 31st
9AM-12PM or 9AM-3PM
Who Can Join?
Ages 5 to 15
No former ocean experience required
Over 15? Become a BeachSports Coach or “Coach In Training”! Click here to learn more.
- Coach Ratio in Water: 1:3
- Coach Ratio on Beach: 1:6
- All Coaches: CPR & First-Aid Certified and Background Checked
- Rashguards: All campers receive brightly colored SPF rashguards so they are easily identified by coaches and lifeguards.
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen reapplication breaks are scheduled multiple times throughout the day. Shade tents are provided on the beach for all day campers to escape sun exposure.
- Age Appropriate & Inclusive Beach Games
- Ocean Safety Lessons (Rip tides, currents, waves, etc.)
- Boogie Boarding & Body Surfing
- Beginner Surf Instruction (1:1 Coach to Camper ratio)
- Beach Volleyball
- Ecology Lessons (ex. Our impact on the beaches and oceans)
- BAY DAY - Each Wednesday is our “Bay Day”. Enjoy Kayaking, Stand-up paddle boarding and our awesome Aqua Lily Pad!
Ready For Summer?
Choose your preferred schedule below and click on the week you’d like to attend. You’ll be transferred to the City of Newport Beach recreation website to complete your registration.
Early Bird: $179/week before May 7th
All Season Pass
Attend unlimited Body Glove camps all summer long and save up to 50%! Your Pass allows access to 10 weeks of camp for one low price. Enjoy the beautiful beach & tide pools at Tower 5 “Big Corona” Beach or take advantage of both the Beach and the Bay at our 15th St. Beach Camp.