Redondo Beach Camps
What Would You Like to Learn Today?
How it works
BeachSports is designed so you can create your own awesome summer camp experience! Unlike most camps that lock you into a 5-day week or a single activity, BeachSports’ flexible Day Pass system allows Campers the opportunity to experience a variety of beach and ocean activities any day of the week. Skate one day, Surf the next. What your summer looks like is up to you!
When is it?
June 11th – August 31st
*Exact dates vary by Camp type. See below
9AM-12PM, 9AM-2PM, 9AM-5PM
Who Can Join?
Ages 4 to 15
No former ocean experience required
*Ages vary per Camp type. See below.
Over 15 years old?
Become a BeachSports Coach or “Coach In Training”! Click here to learn more.
Which Camps Should I Try?
Our Day Pass system is designed to be as flexible as possible for you. Select a number of Day Passes from the options below and use them at any of our BeachSports and PCH Skateboard Camps in Redondo or Manhattan Beach. Attend individual days (ex. M, W, F) or full week (M-F). You can even attend different camps each day (ex. Skate Camp Monday & Wednesday, Surf Camp Tuesday & Thursday).
Terms & Conditions for Passes
- Day Passes can be used at our Redondo or Manhattan Beach BeachSports and PCH Skate Camp locations only. Hermosa Beach and Orange County programs are scheduled differently.
- Registration is required for each camp day. Unscheduled “Drop-ins” will not be accepted.
- Unused Day Passes can be used towards our Fall/Winter camps or refunded at summer’s end at the lowest rate you ended up on. Absences will not be refunded.
- Upgrade your Day Pass anytime and have your previous purchases credited towards the larger plan.
- Passes cannot be transferred between campers.
- Campers recieve one BeachSports rashguard per summer. Addtional rashguards available for purchase for $20.