Safety is our number one priority. All campers are required to wear a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and closed toe shoes. Wrist guards are encouraged.
All instructors are First-Aid & CPR Certified and enforce strict safety rules. They are also very talented skateboarders with a lot of knowledge to share with their campers! (Photos of our Skate Coaches)
More information specific to your location can be found below.
All Season Pass: This pass allows you to attend Skate Camp all summer long at a discounted rate! Click Here for more info.
Spring Break Skate Camp!
Choose Your Location
Manhattan Beach - American Martyrs Church
Pick-up & Drop-off at American Martyrs Church
To register for a Camp week already in progress or for individual days of camp, Contact Us and we will complete the registration for you.
Camp Schedules & Pricing
What to Bring
- Pads: Helmet, Knee & Elbow Pads (wrist guards recommended)
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Skateboard or Scooter
- Snacks & Water
- Lunch (9AM-2PM campers only)
- Use the “Book Camp” buttons above to schedule your camp
- After clicking the “Book Camp” button you will be directed to our registration page
- To book individual days of camp, please Contact Us and we will complete the registration for you.
- Once you complete your registration you will receive an email confirmation with specific program details including what to bring and where to meet.
- Multi-week & Sibling discounts should automatically apply at checkout.
- If you have any questions about registration, please Contact Us and we will help you through the process.
Use the buttons above to register online for our Skateboard Camps in Southern California. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.